We are excited to welcome students to the DNALC for these in-person programs!
The DNALC is committed to providing a safe place for hands-on science. Depending on prevailing circumstances and CDC and New York State Health Department guidelines, our COVID-19 Safety Net provides for distanced workstations, individual equipment, daily health surveys and temperature monitoring, and weekly COVID-19 testing of instructors.
Eventbrite is used for Spring Break registration and payment.
- Reservations for each session must be made through Eventbrite.
- Sessions are $25 per session, plus Eventbrite registration fee.
- Sessions for 5–8 grades are scheduled in the mornings, and 9–12 grades in the afternoons.
- Seats for each session are limited to 8 students and are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Parents will receive an email prior to registered programs with instructions for drop off and daily health surveys.