Add some DNA to your day . . .
Come to the science scene on Saturdays! Join us for exciting new Saturday DNA! sessions!
- One session is offered for each Saturday in this newsletter. The January and February sessions are for ages 10 - 13, with a chaperone required, while the March session is for ages 14-adult, with a chaperone required for participants under 15 years of age.
- Chaperones must be 18 or older, and register, pay, and fully participate in program activities.
- All sessions are two hours long: 10:00 am – noon.
- The sessions are held at the Dolan DNA Learning Center at 334 Main Street, Cold Spring Harbor, NY 11724.
Eventbrite is used for Saturday DNA! registration and payment.
- All seats, in every session, must be reserved using Eventbrite. We do not accept walk-ins.
- Sessions are $24.00 per person, per session
($48.00 per session for a participating student and accompanying chaperone) plus Eventbrite
- Seats for each session are awarded on a first-come, first served basis.
- The name and phone number of each ticket purchaser and/or chaperone and the name and age of each minor registrant must be included on your Eventbrite registration. We will not honor reservations that fail to provide this information. If you do not provide this information, your reservation will be cancelled and your registration fee will be refunded.
- Once you are registered and payment is made, you will receive an email which will be your entry ticket.
Please check back for the future Saturday DNA! schedule.