Fans of the DNA Learning Center all have one thing in common, a fascination with science and all things DNA! With some of our in-person activities limited, we have created an opportunity to learn that is informative and fits into any schedule. These virtual events will be 30 minutes with time for your questions. Each month we will feature CSHL scientists who will share their stories with you, including:
- What got them interested in science?
- What are the most exciting things they are working on?
- What challenges did they overcome to achieve a career in research?
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory is consistently ranked one of the world’s premiere research institutions. Join us for this opportunity to learn and be inspired by world-class scientists.
- These events are free.
- All talks are 30 minutes with time for questions.
- Talks are open to (and appropriate for) high school audiences and the public.
- Once registered, you will be provided a Zoom link